Not sure if the Getting to Know Me Challenge required me to start the post fresh or add on to
Hope I am doing this right!
- Who are you named after? No one. My parents thought I was going to be a boy, so they had a boys name picked out. The hospital staff wouldn’t let them leave the hospital until they put a name on the birth certificate. My mom grabbed a bible from one of the hospital rooms and thumbed through a family tree. Joyce Ann, that will work.
- Do you like your handwriting? It is horrible. I have my father’s handwriting. Chicken scratch really.
- What is your favorite lunch meat? Pastrami. Nothing like a good Ruben sandwich with sweet potato fries!
- Longest relationship? Married 25 years, together for 30. Looking forward to our 50th Anniversary.
- Do you still have your tonsils? Nope. Early 20’s they were yanked.
- Would you bungee jump? Yes. I’m afraid of heights, so I signed up to bungee jump and I jumped out of a plane. So glad I did!
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? No. Never have, 53 years old. I doubt I will start now.
- Favorite ice cream? Chocolate.
- What is the first thing you notice about people? I notice their eyes. The eyes tell all.
- Football or baseball? Do I have to pick? Um. Football commercials during the super bowl.
- What color pants are you wearing? Black.
- Last thing you ate? Popcorn.
- If you were a crayon what color would you be? Purple.
- Favorite smell? Rose. Unless I’m hungry, then it is anything that is cooking.
- Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? A friend from work.
- Hair color? Mine or the one I bought? Dirty blonde.
- Eye color? Blue
- Favorite foods to eat? Mexican, salmon, apples.
- Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings.
- Last movie you watched? The Mountain Between Us.
- Favorite holiday? Christmas
- Beer or wine? Depends on my mood. Beer on a hot day after mowing the yard. Wine on a relaxing kick back evening.
- Night owl or early bird? Very early bird. In bed by 9:00 ish. Up 4:30 ish.
- Favourite day of the week? Saturday. Friday feels like a celebration to the end of the week. I always feel a bit like doing a cartwheel at the end of Friday. I thought that might be my favorite. Then Saturday popped in and said, why not me! I’m all about the chill and play day. No work Saturday! Sunday is a bit like this is fun and relaxing but I start thinking about the things I have to do on Monday. Saturday is all about Saturday!